|The transition from high school to college can be monumental for everyone in the family.
Senior year can be wild! Between the rigor of academics, sports, arts, work, social life and family time, your student also needs to apply to several colleges, which includes...
1. Researching the options
2. Surveying their own interests and goals
3. Doing a feasibility and match study for their skills, interests and finances
4. Organizing all the different application requirements and due dates
5. Writing personal essays
6. Requesting letters of recommendation
7. Filling out the applications
8. Scheduling visits and interviews
9. Researching scholarships and financial aid
10. Learning the pros and cons of different types of loans
11. Applying for financial aid (this involves #4-#7 again!)
Coaching can continue through the decision making process, and even through the move to campus freshmen courses.
I offer several college coaching packages that give you great value and peace of mind. Packages can be tailored to suit your needs. You can reduce the stress and make the most of your high school and college years through coaching.
Together we will go step-by-step through the college selection and application process. With my specialty in the ADD community, we can hone in on a school fit that will be right for YOU. After researching and selecting appropriate schools, we will use executive function tools to create a plan and time line for completing all three applications--early! We will cover everything from personal growth to essay writing to tools you can use once you're in college.
It feels great to know you are making this pivotal decision thoughtfully and with professional support.